Entrance to Viaero Center parking is located at the Hwy 44 turnoff at the Best Western Plus and Skeeter Barnes restaurant. An additional entrance is located past Skeeter Barnes at the Broadfoot Sand & Gravel entrance.
- There is a $5 per vehicle charge for concert parking
- There is no charge for Tri-City Storm hockey games. However, hockey fans wishing to park in the main VIP lot can pay $5
- The Viaero Center has two hard-surfaced parking areas:
- The main parking lot, just south of the building’s main entrance, includes 270 spaces.This are includes VIP parking for suite owners and sponsors.
- The second paved lot is located on the east side of the venue and includes 234 spaces.
- Additional parking for approximately 1,000 vehicles is available in gravel lots on the west and east sides of the Viaero Center. A grass area south of the main frontage road in front of the building is available for overflow parking and includes space for approximately 200 vehicles.
ADA parking is available and includes 20 spaces.
- Drive lanes in parking lots must be kept clear at all times.
- Overnight parking is not allowed in any Viaero Center parking lots.
- Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis in designated parking lots
- Tailgating is permitted in all Viaero Center parking lots. Tailgate festivities cannot extend into additional parking spaces.
- Viaero Center parking lots open between 2 and 3 hours before the start of an event